When patients require routine outpatient procedures, consider the alternative presented by Surgical Center of Central Florida:
- State-of-the-Art Care – We offer the latest generations of surgical equipment and patient monitoring systems, as well as imaging guidance systems.
- Convenient Access – Instead of having to navigate the corridors and various personnel at a busy hospital, your patients receive quality care in a customer-focused environment with easy access, free parking and attentive staff.
- A Safe Environment – Surgical site infections (SSIs) are significantly lower among ambulatory surgery center patients than among hospital-based outpatients.1 In addition, overall hospital readmission rates after ASC procedures are extremely low (0.15%)2
- Lower Cost – Procedures performed at our center are generally far less expensive than the same procedure performed at a hospital. Considering the high insurance deductibles and co-pays that are part of most patients’ insurance plans, this can save them a great deal of money.
- Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2016;1–7
- Ann Surg. 1999 Nov; 230(5): 721.